Nine different video modules that average about 15 minutes each. About 90% of the content is focused on the actual techniques of how to give women orgasms, so it’s a very practical course. Please note that to demonstrate the different techniques, Jason uses a synthetic model of female genitals.
Jason Julius points out early on that all women are different, and not everyone will respond exactly the same to each technique. So as you watch these videos, keep in mind that it’s important to communicate with women in bed to find out what they like, and not just assume she will like the same thing that another girl responded to.
Helping Women Relax
In the first module Jason talks about how the biggest hurdle most women have to achieving orgasm is mental blocks when having sex. The source of these can vary from woman to woman, but the end result is that they end up thinking too much and are not present in the moment. So the most important thing you need to do is make sure a woman is relaxed so she can enjoy the experience.
Physically, practically every woman is capable of achieving different types of orgasms, but some won’t have experienced them yet. There are some different ideas given that you can use to help her get out of her head and be fully present in her body, so that the techniques will have the biggest impact.
At one point Jason talks about how he can tell after talking to a woman for only a few minutes how easy or hard it will be for her to have orgasms. He says this is based on how comfortable she is with her body and how confident and outgoing she is. This matches my experience as well, where girls who are more spontaneous and in tune with their sexuality will be able to reach orgasm much faster when having sex
If your girl is more shy and reserved, has limited sexual experience, any sexual hang ups or other factors, you’ll need to go more slowly and really make sure she is comfortable and relaxed. Don’t focus exclusively on her orgasm as the only goal of sex, as you’ll just put more pressure on the both of you. Relax, have fun with each other, and the techniques you learn here are more likely to work for you.
Different Types of Orgasms
So what are the different types of orgasms that women can experience? There’s clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms. The latter are generally a more intense type of orgasm and are often referred to here in this course as full body orgasms. Women are more likely to be familiar with clitoral orgasms, as this is what they most often experience when they masturbate.
The Female Orgasm Blueprint teaches a number of different ways to stimulate the clitoris so you can give her a clitoral orgasm, whether by oral sex, digital stimulation or a combination of both.
The real benefit of the course though comes from the different ways it teaches you to give women vaginal orgasms, as most of this knowledge is not well known by the majority of men. Full body orgasms are harder for a woman to achieve by herself, so if you can help her experience them you’ll really stand out in her mind.
The two main areas focused on here are the G-spot and the A-spot (also known as the deep spot). G-spot stimulation is more well known, but still something that a lot of guys don’t get right. This is the key spot for helping women experience squirting orgasms, something most women will not have experienced, so you’ll need to get her used to the idea and then build up to it in most cases.
The A-spot is not as well known about and a lot of women even don’t know they have this spot right at the back of their vaginas. Jason covers a number of different techniques you can use to stimulate it, and how it can feel incredible for women and very different to a G-spot orgasm.
The majority of the techniques involve using your fingers to stimulate her, but there are also tips given on how you can focus on hitting these different spots when you are having sex.
The module on oral sex is also very good, and you’ll learn why copying what you see in porn is a terrible idea and what you should be doing instead. Good advice overall, with some moves that range from quite basic all the way up to pretty advanced.
The Bottom Line:
Overall this is a really solid product that will give you enough tips and tricks that you’ll never run out of ideas when in bed with a woman. If you’re not fully confident in your ability to give women sexual pleasure then this is definitely worth checking out. It also sets up realistic expectations and teaches a good mindset for a healthy sexual relationship.
Module 1 – Mindset for Approaching Orgasms
– An introduction to the healthy mindset you need in order to give a woman an orgasm
– The correct way to approach giving a woman an orgasm
– Different types of orgasms women are capable of
– The one key you must master to achieve orgasm mastery
– What your goal should be to actually achieve success with female orgasms
– Why most women never reach their full orgasm potential
– The # 1 killer of orgasms and how to avoid it
– Why her goal could be blocking her from achieving orgasm
– How to first stimulate a woman to “teach” her to orgasm
– How to frame a sexual experience so a woman feels comfortable
– What to ask her so you can be certain you know what she likes
– How to get her multi-orgasmic so she has multiple orgasms during sex
Module 2 – Guiding Her Mind
– Why you must guide a woman’s mind in order to achieve full body orgasms
– Two things you must have from her before she will let herself go to have an orgasm
– Secrets to guiding her to letting go and giving herself to you
– The one line that will make a woman fall madly for you
– What women are afraid to let go of and how it could block her from orgasm
– The pitfalls of guiding her mind
– The 4 mind blocks that will hinder your partner from reaching her full potential
– Understand foreplay and the role it plays in full body female orgasms
– The personality prerequisites you can identify to know how easily she will be able to orgasm
– Why your woman needs to be a “receiver” and not a “giver” and how to transform her
– The single most important factor not to focus on if you want to master her orgasm
– How to lead her into the present, and eliminate internal dialogue
– Your biggest ally for getting your woman off
– How to start foreplay long before getting into the bedroom
– How to destroy mind blocks that enter into a woman’s head during sex
Module 3 – Female Anatomy
– A look at female anatomy and the parts of a woman’s body to know about to give her an orgasm
– A detailed understanding of the exterior of the vagina known as the Vulva
– Learn about the location of the clitoris and the clitoral hood
– What part of a woman’s vagina corresponds to the sensitive part of a man’s penis
– Where to touch a woman to see if she’s open to anal play without having to ask
– Find out where female ejaculate comes out of her body
– The “legs” of the clitoris and how there’s more to her clitoris than what you see on the outside
– How the size of the clitoris can effect how sensitive it is
– Diagram explaining exactly where the G Spot is located
– A side view angle to locate both the front and back of her deep spot
– The urethral sponge and how it balloons when stimulated correctly
– Avoid the part of the inside of a woman’s vagina that can be irritating to touch
– A close up look at the Skene’s Gland, also known as the Female Prostate
– Clitoral Vs Vaginal Orgasms
– Quotes from women detailing what the experience of a vaginal orgasm actually feels like
Module 4 – Clitoral Orgasms
– Everything you need to know about giving her a Clitoral Orgasm, including demonstrations
– How to locate the Clitoris and Clitoral Hood
– Avoid touching her Clitoris the wrong way to avoid making it painful for her
– How a woman usually touches herself during masterbation to give herself an orgasm
– The number one complaint women have about men stimulating their sensitive spots
– Basic Clitoral stimulation demonstration
– Learn how to rub the outside of her vulva to stimulate the legs of the Clitoris
– Two finger technique to stroke the shaft of her clit for a powerful sensation demonstration
– How to “jack off” the head of her clit with out even touching it demonstration
– Teach her to get herself off using a muscle exercise while you squeeze her vulva demonstration
– How to know if it feels good to your partner without asking her
– How to know if she’s had a Clitoral Orgasm
– Sex positions for clitoral stimulation that’ll have her begging for more
Module 5 – G Spot Orgasms
– The G Spot module teaches you how to give her a strong Vaginal Orgasm
– How to build up anticipation for g spot stimulation
– The exact location of the G Spot, all women have one
– Find out what it feels like at rest vs after she becomes stimulated
– Demonstration of a basic single finger technique to get her started
– The correct pressure and speed to use to make her G Spot respond powerfully
– How to penetrate a woman with two fingers correctly so her vagina relaxes and opens up
– Underground Two finger “Running Man” technique demonstration that’ll drive her crazy
– Two finger “Bull Horn” technique demonstration
– How to know when she’s had a vaginal orgasm
– Sex positions for g spot stimulation that’ll make you both cum…
SALE PAGE | Price: $97
Female Orgasm Blueprint: Videos, PDFs | Size: 1,4 GB
FREE DOWNLOAD FROM fileinfinity:
(Purchase a Premium account to download with high speed)
——————– OUR RECOMMEND ——————–
Would You Like To Download This Course for FREE Without Waiting Time ?
BECOME OUR VIP MEMBER. Starting at $19.95/Month
Please Read HOW IT WORK?
Direct Download Link Below.